Monday 1 April 2013

India and it's everyday drama....Oh Boy!



This India sef. wetin i find come here? There is too much wahala attached to dealing with Indians i swear down. From House owners to auto drivers, shop owners, plumbers and all the bayal's in this city..

Ok so i just moved into a new house and i was excited about being in a cool and less expensive house with a new room mate, not knowing that this first week was going to be a stressful one.

 Dealing with the internet company engineers who try to exploit me for cash (am i a learner?)although i still don't have internet and the house owner and tenants who keep watching me and my rommie like a watchdog  to see if we'll bring a boy into the compound(If you don't already know, no1 rule in my new apartment is - NO BOYS), it's all just so excruciating.

I just want to YELL.
 Its bad enough that my spoken English has gotten really bad, as i have to breakdown every word i say to most Indians so they can understand me, its worst than my Nigerian pigeon English .

Not one day goes by without drama, i tell you - but all in all, shebi na me enter plane come here. :(

What to do?

2 comments:

  1. Who send u sef?
    ghen-ghen, THIS IS JUST D BEGINNING!!!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete